Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2016, 02:50 PM   #18
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i had no idea that all these websites even existed, thanks for sharing. i just listened to the archive of the last Roger Stein show that you had posted. he had Bob Baffert on as a guest and he gave out a 2 year old winner on the air. as bad a handicapper as i am maybe i should start listening to that show all the time, i guess its streamable live from what i can see. he also has Jon Hardoon on whom i did know years ago, he's a sheets guy that is capable of getting hot any time of the day. i knew him from almost 30 years ago when i used to bet house quinellas in Nevada. i used to play his numbers everyday for a few years with house q's. i won and got thrown out of every race book in that town. that guy was a powerhouse at the time, probably still good today.
Most of the sites were contributed by PA posters...I just relisted them on Cool Racing Links, so they would all be on one thread...I'm really interested in the "powerhouse" sites because I don't want the thread to get too bulky...Most of the goodies I was unaware of also...and I'm sure there are many more out there...the PA "Borg Mind" collectively is much more interesting than any one of us individually...this thread is an attempt to "mine that Borg Mind for racings gold nuggets existing on the web" and perhaps elsewhere...your contributions are much appreciated!

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 08-11-2016 at 02:55 PM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement