Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Post Times
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 02:35 PM   #1
ultracapper

Post Times

Is it a regular occurrence at Laurel to completely get off schedule with their post times? For a change of pace, I thought I'd throw a couple new tracks into the mix. Yesterday I log into TVG to play one of Laurel's mid card races, and at what should have been about 20MTP, they're posting the results already. I thought, something's up and they're moving along today, maybe trying to avoid weather or something. I log in just a little bit ago to play the 5th at what should be about 15MTP, and they're running down the backstretch already. Now I'm looking at Tampa, and they're about 10 minutes ahead of the listed post time for race 5. What's the deal? They all just want to get it over with? It really rubbed me wrong today as I sat and watched a $12.80 horse win for fun when he shouldn't have even been out of the paddock yet.

Sorry for the rant. Anyway, is this business as usual at these two tracks?
ultracapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)