Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 09:50 AM   #10326
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Here is what happened

1)While discussing Christ, I said something you did not like.

2)Out of the blue you claimed I was wrong since I did not even know the "proper" relationship of the future, present and the past.

3)You then reiterated your reverse backwards time theory for the 100th time over the past few years as you have done just to annoy me.

4) After once again in vain trying to explain just how bonkers that theory is, I brought up the "causal arrow of time", which states unequivocally before comes before after simply due to the cause(s) of an event must precede the event and effect of that set of causes. Cause must be prior to effect on the human scale. Establish a case for the forward direction of time, contrary to your screwy backwards theory

5)After you flailed haphazardly for a while, you offered a bet, stating you had PROOF "effect sometimes is prior to its cause".

6) I refused your bet because you refused to define your terms and ground rules, and I repeated your proof was impossible. You stalled for three weeks refusing to state your so-called proof.

7)Finally after I irritated you enough, you blurted out....
"Of course we can pretend effect comes before cause".

8) I and others rationally objected, and your response was I did not know how to pretend or play make believe.

A spectacular loss for you and your reverse time theory.

And you're a liar. I never said we can "pretend". Quote me and provide the post number wherein I ever said what you claim in in 6 or 7.

You mind is obviously full of fantasies. It's no wonder neither of your feet have ever touched the planet earth.

But enjoy your fantasies while you can; for you never know if Tomorrow will become Today and you'll be around to see it, or for that matter if you will see the end of this day before it becomes Yesterday.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)