Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 12:37 PM   #31
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
We're approaching the point where the investigation will either conclude or suspend itself.

These type of investigations usually conclude or go underground as to not impact elections.

Mueller is a Republican after all...
Mueller will hold the results. It will not stop. Looks like much more is coming.

I have posted a few times these investigations last much longer. Watergate for instance.....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politic...longer-realize

June 17, 1972

Five men are arrested while trying to bug the Democratic National Committee’s headquarters at the Watergate, a hotel and office building in Washington, D.C. A day later, White House press secretary Ronald Ziegler famously called the Watergate break-in a “third-rate burglary.” At a press conference June 22, President Nixon denied that the White House was involved in the incident.

Aug. 8, 1974

Nixon resigns. In his resignation speech, Nixon said: “I have never been a quitter. To leave office before my term is completed is abhorrent to every instinct in my body. But as president, I must put the interest of America first.”
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)