Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018, 02:13 PM   #974
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
That's right. .. I'm more of an expert on everything compared to nobodies such as yourself, who contribute little but offer a lot of second guessing.

I've always treated you with respect despite our different political views. But you've become just like most angry, ignorant liberals -- a creep on your best days and a joke the rest of the time..

What do you do on your free days and holidays? What I do when I leave my cave is volunteer at soup kitchens, give out Christmas gifts to poor children living in tough neighborhoods, and drive elderly lonely women and men who cannot get to their doctors or supermarkets without help.

I know a lot of liberals and none of them ever walk the walk. Thats okay by me too. Thats why I know most liberals are full of shat. You act just like the worst of them. So keep criticising people like me ... by doing this I'm reinforced by the life I chose to lead, and pity you slobs who don't.

So njstinks you are now dead in my eyes. And dead liberals all wind up in the same shit pile -- in the middle of hell, where you all belong and who earned their place.

Maybe I just earned a red card or even a banning. That's up to Mike. You aren't worth it nor offer any value on here, but if I'm tossed, c'est le vie.
Reckless...what compels you to tell us about the philanthropic activities that you engage in? Are you in need of public recognition for your good deeds? And...how can you be sure that NJStinks doesn't HIMSELF participate in such heartwarming activities?

There are some people who do such things while keeping quiet about it, you know. They say that the internal feeling of compassion and brotherhood that they receive as a result is reward enough. I can't be sure...but I've got a hunch that the "heavenly life" is reserved for those 'quite ones', while the rest of us will all probably find ourselves in the 'middle of hell'...right next to NJStinks.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)