Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 02:52 PM   #30
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
1979? Are u phriggin kidding me?

How many of you can remember the details of your make out sessions from the age of disco?

I finally read The allegations, I find the so called 14 yr old girl thing wrong.....possibly illegal......but the other things were with women 19-30 yrs of age and they sound like he made a pass and got turned down........big deal

Unless there is more than I read and heard on the radio, I would sue them.......

40 yrs in politics and nobody else ever brought this up?
I would be very surprised if more women don't come forward with similar stories. Once the dam is broken, the water will continue to pour through. I will be even more surprised if none of those women turn out to be under age. This is not a thing that a man does once and never does again. In fact the chances are that he is still seeking out underage girls.

Why was this never brought up before? If you don't know the answer to that, then you don't understand victim psychology. The victim blames herself, she did something wrong, she should not have gone to that place, should not have agreed to see that man, should have stopped him. She knows if she reports something she will be seen as complicit even encouraging. She knows she will face embarrassing questions and accusations of promiscuity.

There is also the fact that this is the first time that Moore has been running in a national election.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)