Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 05:28 PM   #93
Nitro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
I would switch to the Hong Kong product...but I find their offered past-performances to be woefully inadequate for the handicapping that I do.
I can’t really comment on why your style of handicapping wouldn’t be compatible with the information that the HK Jockey Club provides. They offer a free and somewhat comprehensive “Form Guide & Speed Chart” for every racing date. I don’t use it myself, but I did notice few things that might be of interest that differs from a typical DRF.

Along with the basic stuff like Class, distance run, split times broken down, weight carried and individual race commentary, they also mention days off between races, weight of the animal itself in each racing event and any incident or infirmity that may have compromised the performance. The Speed Chart also provides a vivid diagram of the anticipated overall race-to-be-run profile with additional commentary on each entry. And yes it’s all in English!
Nitro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)