Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #12
5k-claim
Working on 'Plan B'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits
After reading H4C's blog link... this reads more interesting. I'm not a fan of any reality show, not even "Survivor". But this, I need to do. Need to try and hang with the 10 episodes.

Bravado is often prayer in disguise. Reality, on the other hand, is ever so humbling.
I think the producers did a good job with the cast, but if they get another season they need more than 6 cast members and definitely more "variety".

"Survivor" has lasted for a long, long time. Think of how many people have been inspired to go in their backyard and eat earthworms and try to build a fire after watching that show. If the producers edit some decent stories, remembering that everyone cannot win (that would be an infomercial) and everyone cannot lose (that would be an after-school special), there is a chance with good casting into the future that this type of show could be an excellent marketing tool. I like this.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)