Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: TwinSpires
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 09:50 AM   #287
Spicemaster

Molson,

I told you the truth. You asked a simple question and I gave a simple answer. Had you asked for details, I would have told the truth again, just like I did to Otis and KenP. Look I'm not here to pay lip service or to discuss long term strategy for TwinSpires.com. I'm not trying to sugarcoat anything, provide a company line, or anything of the sort. I'm the first to say the new product isn't perfect. There are several things that I'd like to see fixed.

I'm here to help if I can - I have seen many posts saying customers can no longer do this or that, when in fact many of the items are there, just in a different place.

TwinSpires supports 8 different user interfaces, some with some very old technology. Take one away or change something and there is no question it will upset a segment of customers (e.g. KenP/Pro). The decision was made to make a new interface that could be supported properly and have new features added regularly.

I too am a graduate of UK in the 90s, as well as the Race Track Industry Program at the U of AZ. I am from Lexington, worked the racing circuit in S FL (Calder, Gulfstream, and Hialeah) and Arlington Park. I got into horse racing because I love the game. I have no family in the business yet I have worked in the industry in various capacities for over 25 years. There are a lot of employees like me at Churchill. When people say we don't care about the players or the game they are wrong.

I have worked for a Churchill-owned company for a long time so when players talk about being disgusted or being a Churchill hater, of course it bothers me. There are so many good people trying provide good customer service every day. The good thing is there are a lot of nice people that recognize this and give them compliments. You usually don't hear about them on message boards like this, but they happen every day. You may not believe it but there are alot of happy customers out there.

Once again, if I can help you find something on the new site or take your feedback back to the developers in a constructive manner, I'm happy to help.
You may (or may not) have noticed there have been changes since it was first launched. Please know the new site is not a finished product. It will only get better.
Spicemaster is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most