Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 11:01 PM   #49
proximity

agony of de feet.....

ok poker fans we are back in dreary atlantic city for one final day of gambling action!

we check out of ocean and start heading down the boardwalk towards tropicana again. we usually make this walk several times a trip but this time estrella's feet start to hurt and my own left heel is a little sore as well. i ask estrella if she wants to soak our feet at one of the many boardwalk massage places but she declines and says lets put that money through some machines at caesars!

we put the money through the machines at caesars but in a recurring theme of the trip the machines don't give much back. so we limp back out through caesars and the ghost town they call the wild west with a tumbleweed blowing through the shuttered poker room and the historic wsop photos on the walls looking a little sadder than before.

on the way out of town we hit harrah's. estrella actually finds a couple winning machines but the marina tides quickly turn and she again suffers defeat. over in the poker room it's mostly rags with the blinds coming around quickly in this 3/6 limit game. one hand i flop a set of buffaloes and get action on a jack high flop. when a second jack hits the turn though the villain bows out and the rags return. with time running out i wave the white flag down $85.

as always, thank you for reading!

game -85 (3/6 lim)
year +24 (4-3)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)