Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 07:52 PM   #21
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
You accused me of using the wrong tools, that is a direct insult for someone like me that bought and used tools well before being old enough to drive. I don't have any need nor use for a scope. I have other ways of determining if a board needs replaced. Many of the ones in my machines are obsolete, I fortunately have a stocking repair house for my control brand 60 miles away. I usually just exchange the bad one. I don't know what the deal is with you lately, you seem overly antagonistic, especially your attacks on people that never have done the same to you. You can take your master of none comment and stuff it.
Sure so reading your posts again says your getting by doing everything yourself in what I suspect is some kind of machine shop environment. I did some work some time ago for a gentleman who had 6 robots that all worked to some degree. With this guy the products were a mix of plastics and forming, trimming and stamping that are sold to customers by the thousands. The thing was that his robots were all dated and getting circuit boards was getting problematic for his older machines.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)