Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Scanner Advice
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
Mulerider

Thanks, guys. First off, I won't be going back to scan any prior years. I'll start with 2019, and destroy old paper documents per statutory requirements.

I suppose the volume would be considered light by most business standards. At most, 30 or 40 documents per day. This would consist mostly of paid vendor invoices, along with the check stubs by which they were paid (I use sheet-type checks). I'd also like to digitize employee records, from applications to I-9s to withholding docs.

Searchability is not really critical; I just need something that would pass muster in the event of an audit. And that could be from the IRS, the state comptroller, or my franchisor. Luckily I've never been subjected to any of those, but if it ever happens I need for my digitized stuff to be acceptable.

And I don't have a need for the all-in-one type of machine. Just a dedicated scanner would be sufficient.

Thanks again,

Mule
Mulerider is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)