Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:07 PM   #60
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
When I hear republicans talk about the radical left it is usually accompanied by examples: defund the police, no bail laws, BLM and Antifa riots, critical race theory, the green new deal (an idea without a logical plan), penalties for using wrong pronouns, etc., etc. On the other hand, has the left ever given any example of why someone they call a fascist or racist a logical example of why they do so? Do they even know what a fascist is?
And honestly how many democrats have you personally talked to that want to defund the police, I am a democrat and I have never met one that wanted to do this, and I certainly would not vote for one. How many democrats have you talked to that think rioting and looting is OK and should not be punished to the full extent of the law, again I dont know any that think this and I certainly don't. The new green deal to the best of my knowledge is basically supported by a few far left wing jobs, while i do support exploring renewable energy sources I do not support just cutting off fossil fuels and breaking people's banks. So where is all this radical left republicans are talking about.....oh sure there are some radicals, and the right has their own Boebert's and Greene's, so lets not act like they dont exist on both sides. I would say that about maybe up to 20% of democrats may be far left and up to 20% of Republicans may be far right, but guess what, that leaves 80% that can use common sense and work through the country's problems in a bipartisan manner IF we dont let the crazy 20% of either party dictate our thinking.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most