Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 05:24 PM   #56
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyC View Post
Trump and supporters of his policies have been called every name in the playbook in an attempt to demonize and divide the country. Does that make Trump a divider? Caving in to the barrage from the left and the media would do nothing but encourage more of the same tactics.

The republicans are only a shitty party from the standpoint of performance, their policy goals, for the most part, are good. Unfortunately the bickering has only just begun. With our rights and freedoms being stripped away at an alarming pace I am not a fan of my representatives sitting by passively without engaging in the fight.
Republicans talk about the radical left all the time, demoncrats, dumbocrats, etc etc etc. Its all divisive. You know what would make me a complete idiot? To group all republicans into one type, to say that they are all deplorable or all racist or all stupid. That would make me an idiot and I refuse to do it. There are some very good republican policies out there that make a lot of sense. Unfortuately most republicans get side tracked from their agenda and waste time defending a malcontent idiot like Trump. Trump gives a damn about noone and no thing but himself. To use someone else's words from this thread "That's how Trump is and that's how he has always been!"

The fight you speak of should be against the status quo, against the current system and against the dominant two political parties that foment the status quo. We need to fight for America and Americans and freedom all over the globe as we always have. Let's start by imposing term limits on the House and the Senate so we can actually accomplish something in Washington again.
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)