Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 02:23 PM   #36
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahura2 View Post
This is what specifically bugs me. I live in the heart of thoroughbred country (Lexington) yet people rarely discuss racing at all.
I just got back from my 1st trip to Saratoga and was in heaven as everywhere I went, and I'm not exaggerating , people asked "are you going to the track?" or "how did you do today?"
I would love it if for once I could just have racing discussions with people who actually care about the sport in person. You would think Kentucky might be one of those places .Not so. Even during the Keeneland meets its all about what to wear, who you are with, .....sick of it. I feel like I'm in a rowboat out in the middle of the ocean.
Pace Advantage and Paulick Report are the only things keeping me sane.
jahura2 don't feel so alone. When Saratoga isn't running there's almost no talk of horse racing in the area. I know lots of people that go to Saratoga and they think I'm crazy for popping down to Belmont or the Big A the rest of the year.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most