View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 01:01 PM   #296
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLigett View Post
Let's take those numbers at face value.

US_population = 262,908,216 / 0.79 = 332,795,210

US_with_no_vax = 332,795,210 - 262,908,216 = 69,886,994

Let's say N people died over the time span of interest.

Vaxed_and_dead = 0.58 * N

UnVaxed_and_dead = 0.42 * N

Percent_Vaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216 (one dose or more)

Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994 (0 doses)

Advantage_to_being_vaxed = Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead / Percent_Vaxed_and_dead
= [100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994] / [100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216]
= [0.42 / 69,886,994] / [ 0.58 / 262,908,216]
= 2.72

So your point is that the unvaxed are about 3 times as likely to die as the vaxed?
No actually my point is that I do not believe anything they tell me, because they have been lying and manipulating numbers from day one. Just 3 days ago Dr. Fauci gave his farewell speech at the the White House Press Conference. He made 2 striking comments. 1) There are robust safety monitoring systems that are in place. Well to my knowledge they don't even Autopsy these deaths and moreover I think they could care less that embalmers are pulling these fibrous clots out of dead people (something that should scare the daylights out of them). The second striking comment Fauci made was that if you are Vaxxed and boosted you are 14 less likely to die in the most recent BA45 era. I am assuming that these numbers are based off the most recent boosters. Well we know (even if true and given the CDC's track record that is highly doubtful) how misleading that is because they will wane just like the prior boosters did It is just a way to scare folks into taking the vaccines.

I will remind you of Jen Psaki not even 1 year ago saying that we are 20 times more likely to die if not vaxxed (and was fact checked to be correct). So if you think 2.72 is an impressive number given that fact when you are not even taking into account all the people that are dying because of the vaccine which (a) is very hard to measure and b) they have no interest in measuring. Moreover what about all the people that are suffering with all kinds of ailments Myocarditis and stillbirths heart attacks, strokes, bells palsy neurological diseases and whatever else is going on that the msm refuses to even talk about and when they do they always say these things are extremely rare.

The last point and this is my personal belief based off what I have seen and heard (and I am no medical doctor-just a handicapper) is that every time you take the vax or booster you are playing Russian Roulette and that every time that you take one you are weakening your immune system. From what I am seeing they are going to be creating MRNA vaccines for whatever they can fathom and the end result will be that a whole bunch of people are going to be walking around with really weak immune systems. Eventually as folks fall into this trap they will have so much crap in their system that they will become dependent on vaccines to survive. Which as crazy as it sounds I believe is one of the end games for Pharma.

My guess is that you will see huge increases in Cancer and other ailments as time goes and frankly the 2.72 number you threw out in my book even if accurate does not overcome the other risks associated with taking the vaccine. All that being said, it needs to be a personal choice. You have never seen me ever say there should not be vaxxes, but they should be voluntary(not coerced by government or employers or family members or society). There also should be transparency as to all of the risks, rather that label every person that speaks negatively about them (many of which are very fine doctors) as spewing misinformation and disinformation. As I have said I took 1 too many when I took the J&J one 15 months ago. Others might form different conclusions, which is fine. Promoting these for kids that have virtually no chance of dying form Covid is criminal. Imo anyone under 30 would be pretty stupid to take the vax. 30 up is personal choice, but it would be nice if everyone was given all the proper information so they can make a proper risk/benefit analysis, rather than mislead the public into thinking these vaccines are 100% safe.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)