Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 05:42 AM   #294
Poindexter

By the way another died suddenly case.

This one was on the fda advisory comittee. HMMM.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...known-illness/

What I find really interesting is that such an accomplished African American Woman who played a big part in getting these "safe and effective" vaccines out to the public is not celebrated on MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS(at least nationally-the local nbc channel did a nice tribute to her). You have to be Columbo to find this story. If not for the right wing news sources picking it up I doubt we would even know about it. I guess her life isn't so important after all if the mere mention of her dying as someone instrumental in getting these vaccines approved might cause Vaccine Hesitancy (and thus they have to sweep it under the rug). It is funny how these things work.

I have no idea whether the vaccine contributed to her death. I can make an educated guess. I just find the silence of her death quite fascinating. It just brings me back to the hush hush of some famous people who died when the vaccines were first released. As it becomes more and more obvious that these vaccines are hardly safe or effective, they (government and MSM) keep lying and keep playing the same games.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)