Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 09:04 AM   #292
Poindexter

By the way for anyone out there that thinks that the life insurance folks and embalmers, reputable doctors that have the stones to speak up, are all making this up (maybe they dislike Saint Fauci for some reason), the latest advantages of being vaxxed are not so good.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vacci...ugust-analysis

Even though the source is fox news the source was the Washington Post (I believe they have the Mostpost Gold standard-well maybe not anymore) it is just behind a paywall so I linked Fox news.

The takeaway is this.

"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted," the Post reported.

The latest vaccination stats if you google it are

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated. Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

Source is https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...tracker-states

Not completely sure (about what figure to compare to) but will compare the 58% of vaccinated covid deaths in August to the 79% figure and say if that floats your boat given all that have we learned about the potential dangers of this vaccine, boost away.

I will say this, that given the negative efficacy of the vaccines and given the the weakened immune systems of so many people that are getting multiple boosters I will be surprised if the percentage of people dying from covid that are vaccinated, doesn't eventually (maybe 6 to 8 months down the road) surpass the percentage of the population that has had at least one shot. May have already happened and we might be getting some sugar coated (manipulated) data. That doesn't even take into account all the people that will die or suffer from all these other ailments that have been discussed by the very few truth tellers out there.

In closing, I am just thinking out loud right now, but I wonder if this is all leading to a vicious cycle of vaccines, weakened immune systems, more ailments, more(different) vaccines, more weakened immune systems...... It is like the ultimate cash cow. You weaken our God given immune systems and make us dependent on vaccine after vaccine after vaccine.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)