Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 02:24 AM   #42
proximity

another blackjack bailout??

ok poker fans we are back in atlantic city for the final day of this ill advised poker getaway.

my feet, ego, and bankroll bruised; i opt to checkout of the hotel and head over to the borgata to see if a change of scenery will result in a change of luck?

earlier in the week sixers legend dr j kicked off ac sports betting at the borgata with a $5 bet on the eagles to repeat as super bowl champs. lines are long for this curiosity but i'm sure interest will quickly wane. in vegas you can usually just walk right up to the counter.

it's great that the borgata (unlike the boardwalk) was actually ready to quickly implement sports betting but it was sad to see that their low limit limit hold em has yielded to this ridiculous boardwalk culture of 2/4/6. i should go over to harrah's but it's been a long week and, hey, i'm here; so i order a coke and sit down.

54 in the big blind flops a flush, and a redraw to a straight flush with the 7 . with a $300 high hand i'm priced in when another heart falls on the turn. no luck on the river.

with two dimes in the pocket i three bet an ambitious AJ, flop a set, and hold off her gutterball.

that will be the last gutterball i hold off though and when QQ and JJ fall to gutshots in rapid succession, i decide to head back over to bally's for a general tso's at noodle village.

no beautiful girls in revealing costumes sit down to play but it's deja vu all over again at the blackjack tables on my way to the exit when i win and win and win and win..... just like on my halloween trip.

blackjack has saved me again in america's playground but it's no savior as i will soon be reminded on an even bigger stage.

thank you for reading!

game -100 (2/6 lim)
year -263 (2-3)
bonus 0 (175)

Last edited by proximity; 08-31-2018 at 02:26 AM.
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)