Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 09:18 AM   #41
proximity

boardwalk boogie??

ok poker fans we're back in atlantic city at bally's where the wild west has become a ghost town with abandoned "stacks" of ten to twenty white chips haunting the tables.

so we limp down the boardwalk to the tropicana where i jump on a slowly moving 2/6 list. when i reach the top of the list i tell the podium i'm on the top of the list but i'm running to the bathroom for 35 seconds. three tropicana staff members hear this but 35 seconds later i return to the room, another player is being seated, and my name is missing from the list!!

the tropicana manager apologizes and i accept their apology but it's just amazing the ridiculous stuff that happens to me on this tour..... and especially on this boardwalk where not that many trips ago a toilet backed up on me. maybe i should just never go to the bathroom in this town??

anyhow if i thought i waited a long time to get into a game, the wait to win a hand was much longer.... almost two hours until i break the ice with a set of buffaloes. overall though it's just another miserable game where i'm losing to absolute donkeys who are sneezing all over the cards and spilling drinks all over the table to boot. i'd probably have better luck at the adjacent boogie nights disco club where today's snookis and jwowws are shimmying to what sounds like deney terrio's 8-track collection. maybe next time?

game -82 (2/6)
year -163 (2-2)
bonus 0 (175)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)