Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 06:49 PM   #95
classhandicapper

1. A friend of mine just lost his 36 year old son. He was an ex college football player in seemingly excellent health. He was 36 years old. They found him dead in his car. I'm still waiting on details from an autopsy. All my friends are stunned.

2. Another friend of mine (62) has had some circulation issues in his legs for a number of years. He was admitted to the hospital yesterday to have a leg amputated. Somehow the situation suddenly deteriorated rapidly and went into sepsis. He could have died. Do I know if the clot shot contributed to it? No. But we know clotting is a problem and he already had a issue.

IMO, all this crap can't be a coincidence.

I'm 62 and I don't know anyone that suddenly dropped dead at 36 unless they were already very ill. Does it happen? Yes. But this stuff is happening all over the place way too often to not raise red flags.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 08-10-2022 at 06:53 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)