Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2017, 02:41 PM   #189
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by how cliche View Post
This was a pretty big mistake I made last night to end the Sunday grind. I'd regged games all day and was having a slightly losing day, managing just two low level cashes from 12 games. But the 3rd cash enabled a final table run & it guaranteed an at least mildly profitable session in a 33bi 5k guarantee game.

From 212 runners we're down to 5. Began the ft 7/9 so it was a good ft already. OK, to finish 5th pays 415. 1st was 1500 ish. 4th I believe paid 560. Anyway the chip leader was the sb to my bb & I was now 4/5. 4x it had folded to him and he open shoved on me, but my range was indefensible. The 5th time it folded to him he minraised from a 50bb stack instead of forcing me all in. This time I'm holding KQo and have a stack of 16bb. The change of tactics on his part indicated he wanted to induce a shove and I obliged. He had KK and I was out. In a vacuum I made the right move. In the flow of the game I noticed the difference. However, I lectured myself about being exploitable whatnot & gave the villain exactly what he'd hoped for...[/QUOTE]
Oh well, no one's perfect, but we did have a similar discussion about reverse tells in posts 146-147, and Dilan's post #153....At least you won't forget what you just learned in your above example.....Onward and upward, just keep getting better everyday..
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)