Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: BLM...the Mob
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 11:04 PM   #195
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
That's crazy...anyone who takes this so seriously that they threaten another member in 'real life' is way out of line.
I'm sorry that happened.
Most of us here have someone we aren't friendly with but I would never take it to that level.
No need to be sorry or anything, this stuff happens.

Do you recall the poster "ranchwest" here? His politics and mine were polar opposites. We had some back and forths like you and I have had. We met at LS, became friends. In all the conversations we had at LS we never discussed politics. Just racing, life and whatever. But never politics. It just never came up

He grew up in Sulphur, LA. Good dude, but ULTRA liberal politics.

As for H4C, he was strongly alluding to another Charlottesville, as it was included in his post. And, he was wrong as hell. I'll call him out on his eagerness to take shots if I feel it's necessary.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)