Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Gotham
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 03:35 PM   #51
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper
By the way, I don't think the result of the Gotham did anything to support the fast Beyer figure given to the Holy Bull. It's hard to make perfect comparisons between the trips because we are talking about various combinations of gate issues, pace issues, ground loss etc... but both Hansen and My Adonis were given slower figures for the Gotham than the Holy Bull despite the fact that they are both 3YOs that you would expect to be moving forward and IMO had easier (My Adonis) or similar trips. I still think the figure for the Holy Bull was too fast (and by definition Algorithms potentially overrated).

IMO the real lesson of that result is that no one from the rest of the field could move forward enough to even threaten the top two.
I just want to see these horses run clean trips on a fast track.Hansen with his running style might get better on a fast track,or worse because of his wet pedigree.It sounds like you are ready for this field to be whittled down.Me too.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement