Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
Riskman, I look forward to your posts after the election in November.
I'm guilty of replies such as these myself. I believe I was typing this kind of thing in 2004.

In any event, the left pretty much felt GWB was an easy target in 2004, and look what happened....

The Democrats clearly do not want to win the White House. They insist on putting up far-left wing candidates whom the American public will reject time and time again.

This year, they not only put up one of the most, if not THE most liberal candidate they have ever nominated, but to top it all off, they nominate the first black man ever, and as a backup, they had the first woman nominee waiting in the wings.

One really must question whether or not the leadership at the Democratic party is actually being controlled by Republicans. How else can you explain their choice of candidates in a year where they should be leading in the polls by 20-25% at this point in time?

It's as if they actually WANT to give themselves a loosing chance in a year when they should be a mortal cinch lock.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)