Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
lamboguy

the only problem i have with the Eagles is that they seem to be a very physical team, but they don't really have any blazing speed. i have been trying to figure out how they can win because i have a future bet on them at 41-1 split with a friend. its a very difficult decision what to do here. ordinarily, it would be easy, just bet my potential win on the Pats. but the Pats have not been that sharp in the playoffs and they look like they have slowed down a bit. most likely i am going to bet half back and take a profit. i was wrong last week vs. The Jags. i don't feel like being wrong 2 weeks in a row.

the only guess i can make is that this game will be a blowout one way or the other. if i am right on that account, i would suggest betting the game with action points if there is anyone that still takes those these days.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)