Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 05:06 PM   #44
zico20

Good day yesterday financially! I am now up $350 for the bowl season. ATS 12-24 and 18-19 O/U

Mississippi St -1.5 $50 under 46 $50
LSU -5.5 $1000 over 54 $50
Utah -1.5 $50 under 53 $50
Tulane +2.5 $50 over 63.5 $50

Have no idea how Mississippi St. responds with the death of Leach. I think USC should be favored by more but they do have some opt outs where Tulane is at full strength. I bet Utah but I am basically guessing.

When the lines came out weeks ago I had LSU penciled in as a eight point favorite, surprised it was this low. LSU was one of my top picks to cover. I think Purdue sucks like most BIG teams. Now, I put a grand on them, my third huge bet after Fresno and Alabama thinking and hoping that Purdue's QB O'Connell would opt out and he did, along with their by far best receiver Jones plus their second leading receiver Durham. Plus their coach departed. Brain fat yesterday when I said Iowa was losing their coach, they weren't, it was Purdue.

Had O'Connell played I was going to put $500 on Purdue to make it a $500 bet on LSU. It is key to know the teams and potential opt outs and line movements. After the defections the line has gone to LSU -15. LSU has some opt outs also but Purdue is the inferior team and they had the bigger opt outs.

Also, as soon as TCU won I bet them to cover against Georgia. I got them at +15.5 and now the line is at 13.5 and I see it dropping to 12. Georgia's pass defense was exposed and I think TCU can keep it close. I also bet the over 61.5 as I think it is going to be a high scoring game.

Hey Check Mark, I was thinking that next year how about you and I do a contest and see who wins using a mythical bank roll, just for fun. If anyone else wants to participate that would be great but I think I am the only one stupid enough to take you on.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)