Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2022, 11:25 AM   #36
zico20

Interesting day yesterday! I got saved on the o/u on the Texas Tech game when I thought for sure Mississippi was going to score at the very end. Updated numbers are 8-16 ATS and 11-14 O/U. I am dead even so far financially but I still have two one thousand dollar bets coming over the next few days.

Syracuse +10.5 $50 and $300 under 44
Florida St. -10 $50 and $50 under 65
Texas -3 $200 and $200 under 66

Everyone is picking Minnesota to cover as the line has moved from -7 to at places -11. Syracuse is in the tank and their leading rusher declared for the draft but Minnesota struggles to score themselves. I see this as the game that doesn't hit the 28 point mark.

Oklahoma I doubt is motivated to play whereas Florida St. will be plus Oklahoma has a few opt outs.

Everyone is picking Washington to win the game outright as the line has moved from +6 to the current +3 for them. Washington has no defense and they play in the PAC which has no defense. Texas has won the last three Alamo bowls they have played in and the Big 12 has beaten the PAC 6 of 7 in the Alamo and are 9-3 overall the past 12 years. Will be like a home game for Texas. After Oregon's lucky win last night I question the strength of the PAC.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)