Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-28-2022, 10:58 AM   #33
zico20

Good day yesterday going 2-2 ATS and 3-1 o/u. Total now is 6-14 ATS and 9-12 o/u. I hit my big bet on the under Wisconsin-Oklahoma St. game! I am still kicking myself from earlier when I backed off putting the maximum on Fresno St. I just never thought I would be 6-14 at this point or I would have. Tomorrow I will update how my bankroll has fared during the bowls. Four games on the agenda today and some interesting opinions I have.

UCF-Duke game is UCF +3.5 (see below) Under 62 $200
Kansas +3.5 $50 under 69 $50
Oregon -13.5 $50 over 75 $50
Texas Tech +4 $500 under 71.5 $100

Kansas is clearly the more motivated team but Arkansas by far the more talented team. Tough one to decide, both teams run the ball so maybe the score stays down a little, although Kansas defense is terrible. Difficult to bet big here.

I think Texas Tech wins outright, Mississippi is overrated big time! Should have put it on the money line but I didn't go that route.

I don't release what I bet other than the ATS on the game and the O/U on the game. I do make some other bets when I see something I really like so here it is. North Carolina's defense is atrocious and they are missing three of their four in the secondary. They are going to get lit up so I bet $500 on Oregon to go over 41.5 total points. I made the bet over two weeks ago and now the line is 44.5. I see Oregon scoring in the high 40's with no problem.

The UCF-Duke is a game time decision on what I bet. I still don't know if UCF's QB Plumlee is playing or not. If he is then I am putting $50 on them. If he doesn't play then I am putting $300 on Duke. UCF would be starting their third string QB who hasn't done much all season. I see another Cincinnati outcome if Plumlee doesn't play and the under is a lock if he doesn't. Plus UCF had their sights on a NY6 game and that went by the wayside by losing to Tulane so I really don't think they want to be here.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)