Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 09:03 AM   #31
zico20

Finally got one right yesterday, on a game I had a weak opinion on. Record now stands at 4-12 ATS and 6-11 O/U. Damn, do we have a few head scratchers today.

Georgia Southern -4 under 67
Memphis -7 over 58.5
East Carolina -7 over 65
Oklahoma St +3.5 and the under 45

The first three are all $50 bets and $25 on the totals. The last game is $50 on Oklahoma St. and $200 on the under.

I took Georgia Southern because I am betting against the MAC team like I did yesterday. I took Memphis and East Carolina, both giving the same amount of points and both from the AAC. I think one is going to cover and the other isn't, problem is I don't know which one. Just hoping to get lucky! Coastal Carolina has gotten destroyed in their last two and even though McCall is playing, he played in the SBC game and Troy whipped their asses plus they are missing their head coach. East Carolina has covered the last 15 of 18 when favored.

I was going to take Utah St. but their top two rushers are not playing plus they are coming off a disappointing year and I think they may not have the desire to play. Memphis is trying to avoid a losing record for the first time in a decade, I hope that is enough motivation but who knows.

Both Wisconsin and Oklahoma St are missing their QBs for the game, problem is Oklahoma St. has the worse of the back ups. Wisconsin is missing their top rusher and their head coach is gone. I still say after you take out Ohio St, Michigan, and Penn St. the Big 12 is by far the better conference over the B1G. Wisconsin sucks but Oklahoma St. lost four of their last five. It won't surprise me if Wisconsin wins by double digits but I think it is going to be a very low scoring game. Every year we get at least one and sometimes three bowl games that don't get 28 points, I think this is one of them. Lets hope so!!!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)