Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 07-29-2018, 11:06 AM   #293
proximity

let it snow in buffalo....

continuing with our 2017 tour, we're back on the grind to caesars diamond with a sunday afternoon trip to horseshoe baltimore.

driving down 83 to the shoe i'm trying to find the colts score on the radio but i'm not having any luck (no pun intended). anyhow with only three wins on the season they're doing almost as bad as i am on this poker tour.

we start the trip in 1/3 no limit where i grind out a quick $118 win before getting called to our traditional horseshoe game of 3/6 where i also get off to a solid beginning.

on one of horseshoe's many tvs the colts appear to be headed to an 8-7 victory with a late td and two point conversion in an absolute blizzard in buffalo. but the ref calls a penalty on the two point conversion and we head to overtime where tonyk@hsh's good buddy shady mccoy ices the contest for the bills. this sucks for the moment but will eventually result in a better draft pick, so......

back on the felt i flop a straight with dilanesp's favorite limit hand 76s but i can't hold off a club flush that comes on the river.

with Ah Kc though i flop an ace and three clubs against the same villain who flops a baby flush. this time though it's me who rivers the club and drags the pot.

three players in the game are repeatedly taking extended breaks. eventually they all depart leaving the game short and i quit too; still with some work to do to pass 15000 tier credits and secure 2018 diamond status.

thank you for reading.

game +118 (1/3)
+128 (3/6)
year -2526 (54-61)
bonus 0 (920)
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)