Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 10:24 PM   #5
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
What the story really tells about is the surveillance of Paul Manafort. You, of course, know this but insist of carrying on your narrative that Trump was wiretapped. That is after all what the president Tweeted. By the way, I hear that Manafort may be indicted. Wonder if he will cut a deal?
When Trump said he was 'wire tapped' by Obama, et al, all the left wing partisans laughed at Trump for using a 1960s expression -- again implying that Trump is a dummy. Of all people, the media also demanded proof from Trump that Obama was behind this. How unseemly this Trump character is accusing a sitting president ...

Well, since then ... it's been proved that Trump was correct in that he was 'wire tapped' -- oh, I forget, the 21st Century nomenclenture is not 'wire tapped' but surveiled. Silly me and stupid Trump.

It has also been proven that Obama, thru his Justice Department and Susan Rice, did in fact, commit a crime against a private citizen and add the fact that Trump was a presidential candidate at a time spells just one thing: Obama and the entire cabal should be tossed in jail.

Yes, I know, it will never happen. While the Obama, et al, apologists will deny, deny, deny, and point, point, point to countless lies at Trump, it's they who are the anti-America, anti-democracy, anti-decency villains in this entire story.

We live in treacherous and dangerous times. I am not shocked, but saddened, that the left wingers, the feckless GOP frauds and the insane anti-Trumpers prefer not to see this -- that's how blinded with hate they are at Trump.

God save America and God bless America.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)