Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 12:10 AM   #14
KyRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
I have a copy of the Yeast Program. Will not run on new machine. I can list all the files but the program will not load up.
Wes

I run the Yeast program in DosBox on my Windows 10 64 bit with no problem. With DosBox I use another program called Dosprn 1.79 to print or capture the output from DosBox. The little trick is to uncheck the autoprint box. It then saves the output to a file called prnspl which I open with a text editor. You then can remove scratches before printing. I usually don't print, just read it off the screen.

I use the Yeast program for the workout number which some of the other programs I use doesn't have. I like the workout number mainly for maidens and maiden claimers. I have caught some good longshots when the other horses run below par. Still like to see a good workout number for horses coming off a rest. The Power number is also pretty solid.

Yeast Pic

Attached Images
File Type: gif ScreenHunter_95 Feb. 25 23.04.gif (84.3 KB, 250 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)