Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 09:41 PM   #3
GMB@BP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaecubed View Post
Hi All,

My first post/question gave me some very good advice and I thought I would go back to the well for another one. I kind of think I know what the overall answer to this question is going to be but I thought I would ask it and see if there is any advantages.

My question is this:

What is your thought on listening to "track experts" thoughts/picks on the days card? I'm practicing/playing Aqueducts and before each days races they have a 30+/- min. show with their thoughts, replays & picks on the days races. As a beginner I find this educational but is this something I should shy away from at some point? I'd like to hear your thoughts on the "experts opinions" and what I should or shouldn't take away from them.

Again thanks in advance for any input on this.
If you listen to Andy Serling, not for his picks, but for his breakdown of previous pp/horse efforts you will learn much quicker, his race analysis is on par with the best handicappers.

(let not turn this into an Andy thread)
GMB@BP is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)