Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 10:11 PM   #6
shanta

Re: hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by socantra
Interesting approach but I must be missing something.

2002 turns out about like I remember it looking when I handicapped it originally.

2003, I was on the road without the Validator, but using your method, I keep "Ten Most Wanted" in step (5), and don't pick up the winner "Funny Cide" in either of the next two steps. Whittling away normally, I only get Funny Cide down to 4th on the Validator, but he stays in there.

Have to play with this some more. Brancusi was scratched, right?
hi socantra. listen i do not have the derby file for last year. if you have the card and would like to email it to me i would love to look at the race. i do remember doing the race with "BINDER" at the meadowlands about an hour before the race using the exact steps. if i remember correctly we had the winner v/dc 3 and the exacta ,trifecta and superfecta in our 5 contenders. the guidelines i have laid out are docs specific derby instructions and apply to that race only. i also hide any horse that shows up on the early side of the e/l graph for win only. i will find the followup where he lays out the steps and let you know ok?
shanta is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)