Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:33 AM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

I see the weather as a factor in both games. I like the Bills , but I’m a Bills fan, so I never get financially involved with them. If you ever want a chance at winning when you gamble..... don’t bet with your heart. But I won’t be there today , I’ve been to home playoffs before. The team that travels in has to last 4 quarters. It’s like invading Russia, you get going but as time goes by the cold wears you down. When the Bills were good before..... it’s hard to win against them in those elements. Just gotta see if Allen continues the tradition, cause sometimes he can’t hold on to the ball.

Took a flyer on the Rams money line +270 and + 6 1/2. As the prior poster stated if GB jumps out early, I’m probably shot. But if this game turns into a cold, ugly , field goal kind of battle. Watch out. The Rams totaled stymied Wilson and his weapons almost the whole game. There were a couple lapses where Metcalf and Wilson made a play but other than that it was lights out. If this becomes a physical battle, my hope it is, GB often folds under that scenario. If the Rams were 100% I would be unloading on this game. Lighter play .

Last edited by burnsy; 01-16-2021 at 10:35 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)