Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Winx Vs Enable
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #70
georgetkingiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I don't have a problem with the connections of any horse not shipping around looking for the biggest challenge all the time. Everyone knows where Winx is. If they want to take her on they can. But I think you have to take a shot yourself 1 or 2 times just to give the horse a chance to prove itself. I would have preferred a trip to Ascot. Now we have to hope someone goes to her.
I am in the middle in regards to the decision. I understand wanting to do what is in the best interest of the horse but at the same time you can't truly build a legacy beating the same horses at the same tracks on your safer home turf. I was actually reading some of the comments left on Chris Waller's twitter page last night which was a hodge podge of Aussies applauding the decision followed inherently by European racing fans winding up and taking their best shots. One particular tweet resonated with me though and it was posted by an Aussie racing fan who tweeted "Imagine shutting these flogs up! Not now...". Mind you this decision couldn't come at a worse time for Australian sports fans considering the whole Australian cricket team ball tampering scandal currently occurring.

Last edited by georgetkingiv; 03-29-2018 at 07:20 PM.
georgetkingiv is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most