Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 08:26 PM   #4
lamboguy

i just bet a 7 horse at flamboro for only $10 w-p. his final odds were 2-1, he left out of the gate he was 1/2

another race a horse had final odds of 1-5, the horse broke before the race and went off at 5/2. about $500 evaporated in thin air out of the win pool. those incidences seem to happen quite a bit that i see all over. earlier this year i say $20,000 come out of a show pool in monmouth. i actually called them on that, and the mutual guy said he knew about and asked the outlet where the mistake originated and said it was just a mistake. i asked him where the bet originated and he told me its none of my business. i happen to have a pretty decent idea where it came from because i had heard of those mistakes on prior occaisions, all of which the party that makes the mistakes catch them aproximately 10 seconds after the race comences! i have plenty of mistakes that i make everyday and would love to be able to rectify them.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)