Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2022, 01:56 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
That's funny.

Lake Mead & Lake Powell are both in danger of not being able to run the turbines.

Officials Will Release Less Water Into Lake Mead Because of Drought

Nothing really good in there. It does appear they can easily manipulate the water levels. I like how they list a report from "Nature Climate Change" a monthly periodical that has been in business 14 months. I wonder if they are biased? That picture of Lake Mead at the Hoover Dam looks very similar to what I saw 15 or so years ago. Kind of hard to make comparisons when they manipulate the water levels. I wonder when the high water mark was made.

I would have a lot of ammo to be the jackass in the tour crowd now. For the record the lady leading the Hoover Dam tour when I took it was very educated. I was getting on the windmills guys nerves as he was trying to sell it as how awesome that wind green energy was. Once I got my claws in him over the high maintenance costs, he got pretty annoyed. Everyone else seemed fascinated at the smoke he was blowing up everyone's butt.

I always find it strange when they scream "Oh my god we are running out of water" "Look how many more wild fires we have in California" Man made climate change, climate change, climate change.

The population of California has DOUBLED in the last 50 years, and what part of the state did most of those people go? The hottest and driest part.

Most all fires are man made in one way or another, more people = more fires.

Here is another news flash, more people = more need for water.

Where I live if there isn't a good down pour every 5 days the farmers are worried their crops will die. It is rare to see a farm here with any type irrigation system. Why isn't there any MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE where I live? We have water all over the place. You would be hard pressed to even drive two miles between a stream, river, good sized pond, etc.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)