Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 09:19 AM   #4
lamboguy

there are different types of CAW. they have certain teams that don't have the direct access to the pools than the ones that have it. i have no problem with those guys. i don't care what they get for rebates, and quite frankly the more of those guys the merrier.

the ones that i have the problem with are the ones that have the direct access into the pools and can fire away into them after the rest of us. they are making their own market's into those pools. and quite frankly, i don't even know how late they can pump into those pools.

i am not sure how much of a handle these guys bring to the game, what i do know is they have scared away at least 5 times more than they put in. to get away with this, the people inside the racing industry must be getting a piece of what the CAW is stealing from all of us "regular players". the game does nothing to recruit new players to the game because they know new people will see whats going on and leave just as fast as they came in.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)