Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #6297
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor Ekman View Post
Hey Greg - I was intrigued by the exacta box tournaments you mentioned so I opened an account at Horse Tourneys today and signed up for a $12 exacta box contest at Lone Star (23 contestants), and just printed out the Best 5 consensus report and boxed the 3 horses for each race. Right out of the chute on the first race in the contest (race #2), I hit for $108.40, only one other guy had it, and then hit a couple of smaller ones and held on for the victory, contest paid $120.20 for first place.

Pretty damn good for zero handicapping.
Right on! I see someone else from this board up there, too. I know his last name (he's ordered from me previously), but some folks don't want their last name bandied about. I see former poster Replay Randal all the time (and a few others).

Funny you mention that LSX contest today, Phil. I meant to enter that one, and also enter a head-to-head contest for Parx. Parx doesn't have a ton of horses with power numbers yet...due to no-recency. In a couple weeks the Exactas @ Parx should heat up.

I accidentally entered the head2head @ LSX...and the Exacta @ Parx. I didn't win diddly. Glad to see you up on the top of the leaderboard, my friend:

NCG

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)