Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:42 PM   #75
proximity

Quote:
Originally Posted by _______ View Post
Prox-

What percentage of hands did you play on the left of the consistent raiser?

Did you loosen your own tight standards or just play the hands you would normally play regardless of the maniac?

One of the problems with limit is that it's a lot more difficult to isolate against a player like this because EVERONE wants to be in against him on the flop. Being to the left of a maniac is more beneficial in NL/PL.

I will be making my annual pilgrimage to Las Vegas for WSOP 6/10-6/13 though I have no intention of playing in the tournament itself. I'll be in the Pavillion playing my favorite game (PLO) for as many hours as I can stand.

Want to again recommend getting out to the Rio at least once in your life during WSOP to play in the football field size temporary poker room that only exists May-July. I know the idea of playing against "fish" is a well worn meme but last year I sat at tables with drunks, people asking how to read PLO hands, and super aggro's who thought they had won low at a high only table they had been sitting at for 45 minutes.

It really is poker heaven.
he was basically paying the rake but i still didn't stray too far off my normal course in this game.

i'm considering going out again in august since i really enjoyed last year's trip.

good luck when you go. june will be here before we know it. are you still playing that local plo game??
proximity is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement