Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 08:28 AM   #6
mikesal57
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Form W-2G View Post
I haven't wagered on horses in years except for Triple Crown races due to time constraints. Now that I've retired, I'm happy to be back at it again. When I was actively betting, I used the conditional wager feature frequently.

Wednesday night I attempted to find the conditional wagering option while betting Remington but was unsuccessful. I thought I was overlooking something. I opened a "chat" window and explained my problem.

The representative put me "on hold" and after quite a few minutes he returned and directed me to clear my browser data, log out and back in, and return to the wagering pad. I did so, while scratching my head. Nothing changed, except by then it was becoming dangerously close to post time. I ended our chat no closer to being able to place conditional wagers than I was prior.

So, if Twinspires has in fact removed the conditional wager feature (which appears to be the case), someone there must not have received the memo.

I'm going to contact the company by email for an update and will share my findings, if any, here.
Its been gone a long time...dont waste your time with getting BS from them
mikesal57 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement