Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 06:39 PM   #39
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniswilliams View Post
Vaccination is based on the theory that we're all equally unhealthy. It doesn't allow for exceptions - either more or less healthy.

While there was very much a reason to focus on the UNHEALTHY (the infirm and the elderly) for COVID -- the governments felt the need to also target the healthy - even those least likely to be infected, with a close to zero chance of dying.

At the beginning, when all the UNHEALTHY VAXXED were repeatedly re-contracting COVID, the source was assumed to be the unvaxxed. REMEMBER?

With all the people in my office, I was the only one not to get covid. Yet, I had to quit because I wouldn't vaxx.

So, IF these vaccines work so well, what's the problem? Vaxx if you want and you should have no worry about what anyone else does. If you don't vaxx and you succumb to the infection, then it's your fault (or your parents'). But WHAT YOU DO SHOULD HAVE NO EFFECT ON WHAT HAPPENS TO ANYONE WHO VAXXES.

If you willingly vaxx and you still have issues with the infection the vaxx is supposed to protect you against, then you're an idiot and was played by the government.

If you are FORCED to VAXX, like all these kids, and you don't 'end up normal', then your parents have the right to suspect the vaxx was the cause and the government needs to, at least, listen to you and look into the issue. Unfortunately, these people are treated like freaks as if the government and medicine can never do any wrong.
you probably are not aware of polio. i am because on the street i grew on, i was the only kid that didn't get it. i don't have the numbers, but i have never heard of anyone that has contracted polio above the age of 16. back when there was an outbreak of polio, the only ones that got vaccinated were the ones that were under 16 and those vaccinations took place in public schools. back then you were not allowed in school without the vaccine whether you came from a democratic or republican area. as far as the covid is concerned, there have been younger people effected by it and that have supposedly died from it.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.