Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL,2018
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 09:57 PM   #96
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
With the season in full swing,I can see some short term trends devolping .Gotta increase my Sunday casuals (6-8 YTD)

Miami (+6) over Chicago.The Bears have improved and Khalil Mack is a serious MVP candidate.But they're not elite and are due for a mediocre outing.Miami is a better team than they've played the last 2 weeks and are due to improve.My football betting strategy in a nutshell.

Atlanta(-3) over Tampa Bay Atlanta can't defend but neither can the Bucs.Difference is that Atlanta's offense is better.Falcons HUGE disappointment this year.Talent may go away but it doesn't disappear.

LA Chargers (+1) over Cleveland.Love the Browns revival;that's one of the best fan bases in football and they deserve a winner.The Browns could be something in a year or two but they are still very young and prone to up-and-down games.
Went 3-0 today so I'm finally on the plus side with Sunday picks(9-8).Since I'm in Florida, the Dolphins are the regional TV game and I have to say the Bears- Dolphins overtime game was by far the best game I've seen this year.Plenty of big plays, lead changes, drama and even redemption.Dolphins RB Kenyon Drake fumbled on the one foot line with what would have been the game winning TD in OT.When Chicago missed a field goal,Drake redeemed himself ,with first a nice run then a long gain on a pass out of the backfield that set up the game winning FG for the Dolphins.And best of all Miami covered!

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)