Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:11 AM   #65
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalvOnHorseracing
I'm not sure what level of incredulity gets you sanctioned, but are you out of your mind? No, but I understand how it looks that way to you!

So it was Harry Reid's fault that Trump picked a guy that thought he was going to be Secretary of Oil and Gas? No, it was his fault the requirement of 60 votes is gone. Hapless Harry did it to benefit his demo senate, now it makes the dems next to impedant.

Outside of the Hospital for the Criminally Insane, I'm not sure we could find five people who would agree Rick Perry was "far better" as the Secretary of Energy than Ernie Moniz. Larry Fine would be better than that idiot.

As for Secretary of State, I might concede we'd find 10 people who believed Rex Tillerson was more qualified than Kerry as Secretary of State.
Do we really need a Dept of Energy, even with uh, ah, uuuuh, whatshisname in charge of it?

» Advertisement