Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-29-2018, 06:53 PM   #5
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
I agree, but i thought Atlanta was better and Seattle was better.....then they lost to them. The years I thought the Patriots were better......they lost to the Giants. Although, the first time I thought they peaked too early trying to go undefeated. But they are hard to figure out. When they look like easy winners they lose, when the other team looks better........they win.....
Well said!

I need the Pats to nab the show spot in a Super Bowl pool. So I'm playing the Eagles plus the points and hoping to middle the game.

But I have to say this. Watching Philly local stations there is no doubt the locals feel like the Eagles are going to soar. Which is much different to the mood in the city in 1980 when it seemed like the city was holding it's breath before the Raider game.

Funny thing is Vegas favored the 1980 Eagles by 3 over the Raiders. And now the Eagles are getting more than a field goal. But the letdown is going to be much worse if the Eagles lose this time around.

I have no idea why.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)