Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion III
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 03:44 PM   #5259
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
LOL

But as I said, he did not cut them off completely and continued to communicate with them. Why would he if he was as angry as you imply. These are his children and if he was more unforgiving and angrier than a human parent for his child's disobedience then what kind of God are you revering but a God of stupidity who is dumber than his own creation.

That's why in my opinion your interpretation of that event is pure ignorance.

You cannot make someone love you and obey you by force. Were Adam and Eve suppose to just shake in their boots to their Father? What kind of Loving Father is that? That attitude only leads to feeling despised and resentment to the "boss". Many dictators are good at that.

Is that your highest assessment of God: as a punisher and fear mongerer? Uneducated thugs do that all across the world every day. Go worship them, they do the same thing.

Another poor interpretation of God as a 2YO with a temper tantrum and unlimited power. If I was God, I wouldn't like your PR view of me.
God communicating with any of his created creatures is one thing; but having an intimate, loving relationship with any fallen creature is something else altogether. God communicated with Cain before and after he murdered Abel. Yet, Cain was cursed by God and marked for destruction.

LOGICALLY AND BIBLICALLY, THERE CAN BE NO PERSONAL, INTIMATE FELLOWSHIP BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARKNESS, UNLESS GOD ACTS SUPERNATURALLY WITHIN THE HEARTS OF HIS ELECT TO SAVE THEM.

And who said God "forces" anyone to love Him? Grace doesn't force a sinner to do anything -- to repent and believe, for example. But it does make the sinner willing!

P.S. Universal salvation is nowhere taught in the bible -- just like unconditional love isn't either.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)