View Single Post
Old 11-20-2022, 11:17 PM   #39
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partsnut View Post
Steve,

I appreciate your response.

I am a firm believer in "No good deed goes unpunished"'
"Payback is a bitch" and the statement that I admittedly made to another member in a heated discussion that was used as a premise to remove me from the site. "You can't fix stupid". Extreme partiality was
exercised by the administrator in favor of that member who was a paying subscriber.Something that I was not and would never be.

Marketing and money takes precedent over what I consider to be my reliable assessment, honest appraisal and opinion of the forums content, methodology and supporting product.

Opposing opinions are obviously not welcomed and suppressed.
What happened to Mr. Right?
Like I asked, does it really matter? Turning the page is the correct path, we both had everything long before it was watermarked. That being said we also enjoyed all of it and more, how many have been more than generous with time when alive and now gone. Chew on it some, turning the page is as easy as enjoying new friends in todays light.

Steve
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)