Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 08:05 PM   #11
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhawg View Post
Those people are all for it until it hits too close to home.

I think the biggest fakes are most climate change alarmist greenies. Most talk the talk, but don't walk the walk. I am greener than all of them I have ever met except my ex girlfriend. I don't drive a hybrid like she does, I have a gas guzzling full sized SUV, but that is a necessity for my business and the fact I have a fused lower spine and a pretty immobile neck. I am only 6 foot tall but nothing bends. I also need something than can haul six foot lengths of metal roods or pull a trailer full of 12 foot ones. I do recycle, and having a machine shop on the property I repair things most would have long ago tossed. I also set the thermostat low in the winter and higher than most in the summer.
Part of that is my house is all electric, so the house uses 3x the electricity of one with gas, and I like to use electricity to run money making equipment, not for comfort. I am not too crazy, 62 in winter 81 in summer for the thermostat.

I have a preaching climate alarmist greenie who shouts down anyone who doesn't worship Al Gore. I have known this guy for almost 40 years. He has never had an economy car as a daily driver. For most of that 40 years he has owned off road vehicles and watercraft. Any time he had all utilities included rentals it was a refrigerator in summer and a greenhouse in winter. He takes showers until the hot water runs out. He does not recycle a damn thing, and won't spend a penny more for a quality product. He has no problem throwing away something and buying another one. You get the picture.

Why is he still my friend, he also likes to gamble on sports.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)